Saturday, November 20, 2010

Zdenko Domančić Bioenergy Therapy

My search for truth in the area of energy medicine, which sort of began in the late nineties when I read the book Energy Medicine by Donna Eden, has led me in many directions in the last three years. I am still skeptical, but equally hopeful that working with people energetically really can stimulate their healing. I feel that it is only a matter of time before I am completely convinced of the efficacy of energy medicine, especially since I have found my energy medicine "home" - the approach that resonates with me most deeply - in the Bioenergy Therapy method of Zdenko Domančić. I feel so fortunate that I live a mere five-hour journey away from his clinic in Slovenia so that I could meet him personally and learn his methods at his clinic. I have attended the Level I and Level II seminars and I hope as time passes that I will have more and more opportunities to practice what I have learned, grow as a therapist, and eventually graduate from his training programme.

I respect Zdenko Domančić greatly. He has selflessly dedicated the last 35 years of his life to treating more than 1.3 million sick people with his methods. He does not charge a set fee for treatment, but leaves it up to the patient to thank him monetarily at the end of the four-day treatment in whatever way they feel is fair. If a person has no money, he does not turn them away. It takes three to six months to get an appointment at the clinic because there are so many people who seek this treatment.

Scientists in the former Yugoslavia, and more recently in Croatia and Slovenia, have carried out various studies of his methods. For example, he was asked to apply the energy to calcium carbonate crystals in a water solution. Prior to the application of energy, the crystals were square. After applying bioenergy, the crystals had transformed into shapes resembling plants and flowers. In another experiment, he worked on patients with gangrene and his methods restored blood flow and health to the diseased tissues in just a few days so that amputations were no longer necessary. Scientists tried to shield test items from his bioenergy using barriers several meters thick, but the bioenergy was proven to be as effective with the barriers as it would have been without them. Skin cells in a case brought into the clinic grew at a much faster rate than in the laboratory without any special attention from any of the bioenergy therapists at the clinic. It is therapeutic simply to sit in the same room while others are receiving bioenergy treatments from the bioenergy therapists.

There are many different methods in the world today for working with people energetically, but Zdenko Domančić Bioenergy Therapy is the first one I have found with defined protocols, refined during more than 35 years of practical application, to handle specific conditions. What's more, in order to be effective, one only needs to have received the Level I training at the clinic and to perform the protocols as taught. One woman at the seminar that I just attended told the story of treating a woman who had had unbearable dermatitis for seven years. After four days of bioenergy therapy, the dermatitis was gone and the woman's skin was "new - like a baby's skin".

1 comment:

Tango daddy said...

The power of the human mind is not very well explored. However your search is in the proper direction, and results seem obvious. keep reading and writing,healing and informed.
Oh more recipes would be good to. Stay well
Tango